Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

There is a problem with the database parameters for the

Customer Question
There is a problem...

There is a problem with the database parameters for the database library

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft professional 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

6 months or so. Confused at trying most anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I hit delete and proceed.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Programmer: Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher replied 2 months ago
Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know more details of your problem? When you get this issue? Is there any error message? Which version of Microsoft office you are uisng?

Regards

Jins

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer