Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Gmail seems to print code at the bottom of each message a…

Customer Question
Gmail seems to print...

Gmail seems to print code at the bottom of each message a friend sends me. he doesn't know why. can you tell me so I can help him?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. Chrome.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looking in gmail settings and Windows settings. saw nothing pertinent.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Programmer: Jason Jones, Programmer replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Programmer

What kind of 'code' is being added to your emails?

It looks like formatting html for the preceding email text.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

nope. it isn't my machine. it is a friend who sends me emails. i was trying to help him.

Which email application does your friend use?