Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Need someone to help me with a file - cannot get it to work…

Customer Question
Need someone to help...

Need someone to help me with a file - cannot get it to work correctly but do not know where problem is

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Python

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this Python project?

Imported text file / created dictionary on movies / actors - want it to pull from data and tell me movies actors are in, etc. Gives me actors and co-actors but not the movies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I guess not - new to this - can you help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
for the price, i need programmer to either write the python file using my txt files sent or take my python file and fix it not just tell me how to do it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What do you mean more information and service offer?. If you can remote into my laptop and fix file for the amount that was given, that would be great. Thanks!
Can you give me an estimated time for your response? Thanks!
I assume no response means you are not able to help, thus, I should not be charged anything.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/12/2017
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAswer and thank you for utilising our services

Apologies for the long wait.

Please advice if you still need it

Regards,

G