Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

OKPR128211 I'm looking for ways to improve my web

Customer Question
OKPR128211 I'm looking for ways...

OKPR128211 I'm looking for ways to improve my web development knowledge. I know programming basics and now I want to contribute open source projects. My question is, how can I find a mentor or where should I start.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
12/8/2017
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

as far as finding a mentor I don't know, you may want to contact your local university for some ideas.

https://www.w3schools.com/

this website has some very nice tutorials, I even find myself referencing it every so often when I am stuck on something.

if you are dealing with PHP

http://php.net/

they have a complete library of all syntax plus examples/

You you type a specific function into the search box, you will see all of the examples and variations of the function, for example if you type "array" without the quotes you will get a list of all of the dozens of different array functions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

*** REMEMBER TO APPLY BONUS, THIS IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AS IT IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING ***

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/s

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

Hi There,I know those reference sites already and I experience building web applications as well. I'm kind of stucked in some where that I need to jump into a higher level of programming.Anyway thank you for you reply.

are you needing help with a specific function.