Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a difficult formula using an INDEX MATCH part of it…

Customer Question
I have a difficult...

I have a difficult formula using an INDEX MATCH part of it is working but I need an additional parameter I also have 2 other questions I need an expert please

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Yes Excel 2016 formulas

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I am using Excel 2016 not sure of the last update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have a dynamic data validation list and a similar formula question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
12/6/2017
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris