Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have an ecommerce website and I went to my site and all…

Customer Question
I have an ecommerce...

I have an ecommerce website and I went to my site and all the product pictures are gone and the featured products are not loaded correctly

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

English

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

I want to know how to fix my home page and products

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
12/5/2017
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Alright thanks

What web browser are you using?
Have you tried using a different web browser or computer to view the website?

I'm using chrome, it's a wordpress issue not a browser issue

What all browsers have you tried?

Did you make any changes in Wordpress?

I've tried chrome and internet explorer. And I've tried different tactics in Wordpress such as deleting some plug ins or updating the theme but nothing is working

Did you make any changes in Wordpress just before the problems arose?

I think it happened when woocommerce and my theme updated

Ok, then whatever was updated as effected the changes.

Can you go back to a previous version of the site, from before the changes?

I don't know how

Do you have an old backup copy available?

If not, another solution would be to find a different template that is compatible with the latest version of Wordpress.

Pete, Computer Engineer