Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

This question is from a Mac user. We have office 2010. I…

Customer Question
This question is from...

This question is from a Mac user. We have office 2010. I sent a folder containing 8 files to my husband. He opened it from the email and worked on each file, making changes. But when he closed the folder, none of the changes had been saved. (because of course the folder was not on his desktop but still in email). Is there any way to find the changed files??

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OS 10.11.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I went into Excel and looked at file history and opened up all the versions shown there but none had his changes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so OK

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
We just recovered them!! don't know what my son did, but he found them!!!
12/4/2017
Programmer: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer