Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I want to buy a new wordpress template for a new business of…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I want...

Hi Pearl. I want to buy a new wordpress template for a new business of mine. I want to ensure that I buy one that connects to an app version. And one where people to access different elements of the webpage (information and knowledge and videos) shall buy their own access to this and have their own login. DEAR; How do I buy this and ensure that the template has this feature with buying the login from me?

Technician's Assistant: What version of Elements are you using? Has it been updated recently?

I want to buy a new wordpress template what do you mean by "elements" dear?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes maybe how to post videos from Imovie at the webpage and how to make the "app icon", so it is downloadable for people who has the access? Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
12/3/2017
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Most WP themes now support app usage.

Did you have any particular themes or templates in mind?