Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need some help with my php code and sql database i cant…

Customer Question
hi i need some help...
hi i need some help with my php code and sql database i cant seem to get my photos to load, i can get the text and the url to load, but not the posting picture, i would like to also add the ability to post video to the database.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
12/1/2017
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services.

I can help look at it over the weekend.

Would that be fine?

Regards,

G

sure that will be fine thank you.

Ok thanks please feel free to check on progress then

we need a was so you can send me your current code

i cant add my txt file
i need the code added for adding video. and fixing the photo posting.

Ok got it thanks. I will update you

Alright, this one has your code updated so it shows sql error messages

So, your picture field needs to be longblob data type it has max of 2MB

I have attached my test table's structure on the image

As for video files or larger files, it is recommended that you save them in a directory please see

is mime for videos? and large files?
im not quite sure, i want the ability for somebody to add video content, to the post.

Alright, you may test the image upload sent so long

I'll add the video functionality

thank you
oh hi and also how to i auto, resize posted photos, i need them to fit into 550px by 550px i want all photos posted to resize to that how do i do that?

Note that I am still on this.

My time just gets limited during weekdays I work faster on weekends

Regards,

G

i will pay extra for video and photo auto size and resizing to 550px. sorry thanks

k cool

i just spent 10 hours trying to work out to resize photos to proportion in the iframe, i went through tones of websites but i could not work out the exact correct code to do it, i tryed several websites and tryed several codes, but i cant seem to work it out, its making my brain hurt.

Ok I'll attending to it from today. Please send me your commentindex.php and display.php

here, and i added txt file, i dont know what display.php is, is that the css for commentindex? also add the code for adding videos that videos can use youtube format. but i need them to be able to display, also in 600 px format i want the all proportion formatting size to be 600px for width and height

Thanks I'll update you

done yet??

Its almost done I will send it later today

very good send me the code and the phpadmin details please

Its here. Its with trust that you will accept the offer, thanks.

what file is it upload file code, how do i add it to my php commentindex.php file??
It’s a complete stand alone project. I’ll have to rework it to just have the commentindex.php and upload.php
yeah make sure it works in commentindex.php put code in and show me ss of myadminsql

Will do thank you so much

i preffer my commentindex.php layout, i want you to put the video post to the upload and show me the ss of the myadminsql database setup, i dont need the standalone layout, i preffer my layout, just make the code work in my commentindex.php file.
and also, the resizing to 550px for the iframe for video and photos need to be fixed, the iframe posts need to all automatic resize to all post to 550px if u can work on that, that would be good.
once u have fixed my commentindex.php video posting, i will pay for the resizing of iframe, for photos and videos thanks.
send me for extra help once u are upto resizing. and i will pay it.
is the upload video, from choosefile button? where is the attribute, i want the video upload and photo upload to use the same button as choosefile button on commentindex.php
how can u add the ability for user to delete posts.

ok let me update it

where is the commentindex.php file? make sure the video is linked to choosefile icon
and also add the resizing of iframe for commentindex.php to 550px by 550px, then i will pay for service offer, if u dont resize my iframe i will not pay extra
why is there date? i can see the links and the comment and delete ability, did not ask for date option, just add the resizing and send me the commentindex.php file otherwise i will not pay, i can work out the rest as long as resize and video code is connected to the choose file button i will be happy.
George Sibiya
George Sibiya