Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a work press account. marlenestories linked to

Customer Question
I have a work...

I have a work press account. marlenestories linked to www.marlenemcpherson.com. I cannot access my account. The information requested I do not have. The password ***** not work, the special numberI do not have. I have just found out from the company that has the web sit registered that they sent the information on 14th June 2016. I have the original email but that does not mention a special number. I originally set up workpress on thursday 25 June 2015. Please help. Marlene McPherson in Australia.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know the security question but if you know it i can give you the answer. Phone here is 61 3 95612624 or mobile(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how can I access the site the password ***** use does not seem to work. It had been saved on my devices.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
11/29/2017
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When did you last successfully access the account?
What error message are you getting when you try to access it?

October 31st this year. Wordpress was saved on my computer and ipad i did not need to enter a password. Then I had to and the password ***** thought was correct did not work.
No thanks

If you don't know the password ***** it will need to be reset.

Please see the following guide:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Resetting_Your_Password

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------