Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How do I log into wordpress on my website that is built on…

Customer Question
How do I log...

How do I log into wordpress on my website that is built on wordpress? It does not accept the following: wwwvillagekentlandslakelands.org/wp-admin

Technician's Assistant: What feature of WordPress can we help you with?

I'm having problems logging in so that I can make some changes to my website.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I know I have the correct credentials for signing in because I've used them befor. They don't work now!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
11/28/2017
Programmer: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When were you last able to login to the Wordpress site?

Last Saturday

Okay, when I type in the address, it takes me to the correct login landing page. Are you able to get to the login page?

No

Try entering this into your search bar and let me know what happens,

villagekentlandslakelands.org/wp-admin

Were you able to get to the login page for your website?

I did and for some reason it does not accept my password ***** though I copied it from the page where it was typed correctly.
I can't seem to log in.
I know that the credentials have not changed.

Would you mind giving me the credentials to see if I can login to the page from here?

VillageK is the username
M(evlispMxE1TMFJ(vvBu2c is the password
I gather you are also having problems logging in? If so, I need to go back to my contact who set up this account for me to see what has happened.

Okay, I can't login using those credentials either.

Is it possible someone changed the password ***** you don't have it copied correctly?

Otherwise, the only solution is to click the "Lost your password" link on the login page.

I did that already but it took me to a different user name and not to the VillageK. Thanks for trying to help. I need to contact the person who set up this account to find out if he changed it.

Not a problem.

Please Rate My Service!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!

Do you know whether I get charged for this? Do I need to talk to customer service? I've never used this service before so I don't know what to expect.

Yes, you get charged for the service.

I'm not in charge of billing, I am simply a computer technician.

Sorry!