Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Can not log in to excel or word---: Microsoft stopped

Customer Question
Can not log in...

Can not log in to excel or word---: Microsoft stopped working"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Have not

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

At end of last month I made a financial report for the Lions Club

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Programmer: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

windows 10

Please follow this to start:

Unplug the computer from the wall and take out the batter if applicable while the pc is on.

Hold down the power button for a full minute.

Put battery back in if applicable for your model, plug back into wall and restart normally.

(if your battery is not removeable, ONLY skip the portion. Still do the rest)

After computer starts, try to use your word and excel. Tell me the results in a reply.

cancel request
You can contact customer service for a refund or use refund link. I will proceed you with both of you would like