Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for finding someone…

Customer Question
HI, I was wondering if...
HI, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for finding someone who would develop an APP for iPhone and android without breaking the bank?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Programmer: Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher replied 4 months ago
Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you need to Develop an Android / iOS app? What is your budget? I can recommend few companies in India which will do the work in low budget.

Regards

Jins

unfortunately, although I would like to have that option the contract for non disclosure and non competion would not be able to be enforced by the law of canada since its international

That means you are looking for Ap developing companies in Canada only?

Regards

Jins

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer