Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have recently installed Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite…

Customer Question
I have recently installed...

I have recently installed Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S855-S5369. Today I tried to use Excel and found three versions of the same spreadsheet, only one of which was correct. I deleted the two that were incorrect (less recent) and now I can't bring Excel up on my computer AT ALL. It is as if Excel never existed on my computer. Where did it go?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

I assumed that it was updating as time went by. It is part of my 2010 Windows package that includes Word. I have no problem with Word.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what questions to ask beyond "Where did Excel go?"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
11/25/2017
Programmer: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Excel can be found here

• Windows 64-bit:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 16\ClientX64\Root\Office16\
  • Windows 32-bit:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office 16\ClientX86\Root\Office16\