Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Pls can you urgently help me my website is not working. I am…

Customer Question
Hello pls can you...

Hello pls can you urgently help me my website is not working

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

I am in Spain my friend helped me do it I spoke to Go Daddy about it as thats where I got my domain name they checked the Name server was transferred correclty to webpress and it all looks ok their end So I have no idea why my website is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

When you go to my website www.pokekitchen.es it does not work when I checked my profile I can see my website is http://pokekitchen.wordpress.com but it should be www.pokekitchen.es I have made payments to you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Not sure, I just need my website to work. i am not technical so cannot give you any more info (apart from what we have done already)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
pls email me on***@******.*** I am confused why I have been charged 51 euros and it said 5 euros. Are you fixing the website for me?
11/23/2017
Programmer: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

I can check all settings for you. I would need some information about your godaddy account and WordPress account.

I have checked both links you supplied and both of them do not open website