Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have gotten WordPress notifications about other

Customer Question
I have gotten WordPress...

I have gotten WordPress notifications about other registrants to my site with their names and email addresses. What's this mean

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Currently Socket in Columbia, MO.

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Please let me know if this is something I should be concerned about and, if so, how I can prevent these registrations from happening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Currently, Mac-book air. OS El Capitan. I'm thinking technical support might be where I need to be.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
example: “Wordpress
New user registration on your sight Free Flowing Life; Username: cacedaddy438. Email: ***@******.***”
11/21/2017
Programmer: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

This means that bots are auto signing up for your website and try to leave comments promoting their products.

This is a common business when your site is open to comments and user registration

I'm NOT finding bot comments or advertisements on my site. I just purchased "privacy", too. I don't know if that will prevent future registrations. But doesn't matter if the bots aren't impacting my site.

If any user can register - then you will get notification about new registration . You can turn off notifications if you like.

Now what?

Do you have additional questions?

What do I do to get to support feedback page and to process my refund.
There are rating stars at the top. I don't think I can click on them until our session is ended.
34;Remember to rate your expert here after you get an answer and finish talking"

Doesn't seem that we finished with the issue, and you are asking for refund, there is no need to rate..

I think I got my answer. Regardless, I should click on the contact link you provided earlier?

I am not sure I am following, you are satisfied with answer but you want refund anyway?