Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Evening. I just need help in writing down a pseudo code for…

Customer Question
I just need help...

I just need help in writing down a pseudo code for a self-service checkout system for a supermarket Java Scrip *Java Script

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I just need a basic idea of a sample code with IF/END IF/ELSE statement

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

The self-checkout system should be able to accept different methods of payment e.g. Credit/Debit Card, Cash, and Gift Vouchers

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
11/17/2017
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

how do you want to collect the information, and what do you want to do with it afterwards?

did you see my reply