Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have to set user firstname, middle name and last name in…

Customer Question
I have to set...

I have to set user firstname, middle name and last name in class B and then set it eventually to the class a

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Java

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Outcome is we should populate user name as firstname, last name and middle name

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
can i have any response?
it was urgent so i was waiting for response eagerly
did you get answer?
11/17/2017
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Hi

Welcome here

I just got your question. Can you elaborate a little more about your requirements?

in class A set user names(first name, last name, middle name). and then eventually set those names in class B
as a result user first name, lastname ,middlename should be polulated

Could you provide actual assignment/problem text to let me understand?

its assignment said orally dont have notes.

okay. Looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. let me know once you accept it and I;ll have it ready ASAP

my account was already charged 51$ 5 when i request and 46$ when you respond

okay. Please wait while I do it for you

Ok

Here you go. https://pastebin.com/raw/2TSCAPm5

Save the code as A.java

class A, is setting user names(first name, last name, middle name)

and then eventually setting those names in class B

Let me know if you get it

Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please consider adding bonus after rating

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can also come back and add a bonus at a later date by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question page.

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

This was really good but this is not how i want

How do you want? Could you elaborate?

i dont want user name to be hard coded

I have modified it to let the user enter names

https://pastebin.com/raw/g0imP6am

what you did is nice job but i dont have clarity of what i need. still need workaround

It is java code and doing what you asked

What exactly you need? If you want I can connect remotely and help

i will contact my professor and will get more details on that. and i will contact you asap. Thank you so much

Your welcome

In the meantime, as I have provided required code, Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you.

Remember, I will be helping you with your any follow up question even after you leave rating and review

HI

Just following up

Let me know if you need more help