Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need to edit my bank statement numbers how to do it? i…

Customer Question
I need to edit...

I need to edit my bank statement numbers how to do it ?

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

I dont use any programs and i am not a techy for my personal use i need to edit my bank pdf stmts

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I need to edit my numbers and transaction in my stmt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Programming
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Pls reply me soon.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Programmer: armymil2003, Programming Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
armymil2003
armymil2003, Programming Enthusiast

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to help today with your editing question.

Is the file a PDF file?

it's a pdf file

I have the recommended file to download that is a free trial. Just make sure to uninstall.

https://filehippo.com/download_nitro_pdf_pro/download/908ee7605124b7b4995ed392561cf763/

This is what's recommended for editing. Please let me know if you have any other questions! Please help me receive credit today by voting in the top right (hopefully 5 stars!). Thank you!

armymil2003
armymil2003
armymil2003, Programming Enthusiast