Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Question for LogicPro Language: Java Dukes Bookstore Upgrade

Question for LogicProLanguage: Java Dukes Bookstore...
Question for LogicProLanguage: Java
Dukes Bookstore Upgrade
Tax and Shipping The Duke's Bookstore website is missing functionality for calculating proper tax and shipping for orders. Add the functionality to support proper tax and shipping calculations for the bookstore. You must compute taxes for all states that require sales taxes and shipping costs.  Additional Notes:• You will need to add this functionality to the checkout page in the application. Add a drop-down list to allow the user to pick a state for tax purposes.• Add an extra checkout page that displays the order sub-total, tax amount, shipping charges, and a grand total.• You may NOT hard-code the tax rates for the states in the program. Tax rates are data and are subject to change. Therefore the tax rates should be obtained from a database table. You will have to create a table containing states and tax rates. You will need to create a StateTax entity class and a StateTaxRequestBean to access the table, and a StateTaxConfigBean to populate the table with taxes (you may hard-code the taxes into the StateTaxConfigBean).
11/15/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Hope you are doing good

I'll review and reply

Let me know once you are available

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello Logic, I hope all is well with you. I am available whenever you are...

To let me see your screen

LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Just posted the answer Link for Bookstore.zip

Let me know once you get it

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Hi Logic. I got the file, but I won't be able to look at it until Friday as I am out of town at the moment. Could you keep this question open until then?

Yes. Anytime

Have a good time

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving

You too :)

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hello Logic,
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I looked over the project and it looks great. I already submitted it. I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much trouble, to get a list of the files you modified/created in the project. Other than that you can close this question as completed.Thanks again.

Yes. hope you too had wonderful holidays

Created:
StateTaxConfigBean.java
StateTaxRequestBean.java
StateTax.java
bookconfirmpurchase.xhtml

Modified:
CashierBean.java
Messages.properties
bookcashier.xhtml
bookreceipt.xhtml

LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer