Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need to uninstall roblox studio. 0 now. To solve this to…

Customer Question
I need to uninstall...

I need to uninstall roblox studio

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

0 now

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

To solve this to me just uninstall the program the bad image said to uninstall the program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

What to connect me my username on roblox is tt2806

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
11/14/2017
Programmer: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?