Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

1. A software company sells a package that retails for $99.

Customer Question
1. A software company sells...

1. A software company sells a package that retails for $99. Quantity discounts are given according to the following table:
Quantity Discount
10-19 20%
20-49 30%
50-99 40%
100 or more 50%
Design a program that asks the user to enter the number of packages purchased. The program should then display the amount of the discount (if any) and the total amount of the purchase after the discount.

Technician's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

How much is the first payment?

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

I do not understand your question

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

For my homework

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
11/14/2017
Programmer: Richard, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Richard, Consultant

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In which program do you need to do this in? Excel?

while loop and do while loop

yes but in which programming language?

Flowchart
Is that the one you asking?
flowcart

So you do not want a program but a flowchart of a program?

please
It’s an “introduction to Programming” that am currently taking

Which program should the flowchart be done in? Or it does not matter?

Something like the attached form will be great

ok I see no problem, please accept the request and I can do this for you now

what if I do not get the needed grade, will I get a refund for my money?

No, what I give you will be correct, but I cannot be responsible for how grading works where you are, or anyt other factors other then a flow on how this is done.

much is the initial fee.......because I just realized that upon registration $51 has been deposited into my account?

Please speak to customer service regarding costs.

how do I get back to you afterwards?

You can return here to this question and post a message.

Please what is their phone number 24/7
1-***-***-****