Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have excel 2013. and I'm trying to load the solver add-in.

Customer Question
I have excel 2013...

I have excel 2013. and I'm trying to load the solver add-in. That seems to have been successful, but I don't have and 'analysis group' in the data tab. What's the problem? Cheers,

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Excel 2013

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Tell me how to show the 'analysis group' under the 'data' tab.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
11/12/2017
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can we set up a remote session. THere may be a setting you are missing

I'll try, but it is a corporate machine so there may be a technical issue with that.
I won't proceed at that price. Thanks anyway.

i dont control the prices, sorry that you are no longer interested in help, if you change your mind let me know

I cancelled this and received no service. Why have you charged me? Please arrange a refund. You can email me at***@******.*** or***@******.***