Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I'm getting an error message and don't know what to do --

Customer Question
I'm getting an error...

I'm getting an error message and don't know what to do -- I'm very inexperienced. I'm trying to send a screenshot and not succeeding....

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

I can't get past it and I'm trying to run the program. I have a Macbook Pro

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I want to correct the errors so that I can run the program!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 5.53.08 PM I'm trying to run a program that is not commercially offered as a test -- and the people who are also running it cannot figure out what I did wrong. How do I send a screen shot?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
11/12/2017
Programmer: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

May i know the name of the program?

Loop-master2
It's a private program and not for sale.
I want to send you a screen shot, but am having trouble with it.

Can you upload it to postimg.org and send me the link to it

OK. And I'll have a couple more. Please wait.
https://postimg.org/image/uu6myi5b5/
https://postimg.org/image/e6k6t6tqp/
That for a start. Tell me what else you need to see.

No idea, looks like a programing related issue so i will open it up to other experts. I Apologize for the inconvenience.

Than
I'm confused -- will I get a response here soon, or do I have to wait?

This question is now open to all experts, and every expert will be able to read and see the chat. Once an expert picks it up and responds, you will be notified via e-mail. Thank you for understanding.

Programmer: syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Based upon the limited information above, first clean your project using the Shift-Cmd-K key combination and also remove the contents from the DerivedData folder to another directory (but don't delete it). If you are using Carthage then also run `carthage update --no-use-binaries`, and then try to build it again.

Please let me know the result.

Do you still need assistance?