Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am trying to fix my computer for windows updates but

Customer Question
I am trying...

I am trying to fix my computer for windows updates but malwaware keeps turning it off

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Help me please, I know nothing about computers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

My laptop wont do microsoft6 updates for windows 10

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Programming
11/11/2017
Programmer: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, when did you first start having this update issue with your computer?