Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

OKPR1110211 POSTANSWER How do you get the value of a

Customer Question
OKPR1110211 POSTANSWER How do you...

OKPR1110211 POSTANSWER How do you get the value of a selected cell in excel to copy yo website Exce VBA

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
11/10/2017
Programmer: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

Here is the sample of copying one or a range of cells somewhere else in the excell using VBA.

I can do better goto the following links where you find your exact answer:

https://www.excelcampus.com/vba/copy-paste-cells-vba-macros/

https://goo.gl/U1XQLd

https://goo.gl/oJikfP

https://goo.gl/pbff82

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. I hope I was able to help you resolve your issue.
I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, please don't hesitate to ask. I need to close this ticket if you have no further questions. So, if finished, I appreciate if you take a moment to rate my service 5 stars. See you again soon!

how do i make the number "4" not "1"

what do u mean?

can you open my example

I am so sorry but the system is clocking me out in 30 seconds. There are plenty of examples in the links I send you. I'm sure you are going to find your answer there, but I have to log off now before its too late.

I have to close this ticket and cannot do it unless I am rated. Would you kindly rate my service 5-stars if you figured it out.

Thank you for this opportunity to help you.

See you soon.

Kindest Regards.

Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

can you send an example that is in a zip file not an rar