Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Do you know PowerPivot for Excel? Office 2013 for now, I…

Customer Question
Do you know PowerPivot...

Do you know PowerPivot for Excel?

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Office 2013 for now, I have a 2016 license as well

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I need to learn pivoting techniques, it's not a complicated data model.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

What's the charge?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Programmer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
I have one hour. We can reschedule for tomorrow if you don't have time.
10/28/2017
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi Kris,
Nothing has been happening. I need help with basic data modeling and reporting in PowerPivot for Excel. Can you help?I have not clue how this service works. It looks like I got charged and you think I have a problem with my computer. If you can't help with a short session, let me know.Thanks,
Radu

Of course I can help

Are you aware of the costs before we start?