Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I am working on the content slider and I am having problems.

Hi, I am working on...
Hi, I am working on the content slider and I am having problems. I love how it works for the most part, I just need to adjust the following:1) After the last slide, I would like it to return back to the first slide instead of having the slider stop - and prevent the "next" button from being disabled (I would also like the same thing to happen when reaching the other side of the slider and prevent the "previous" button from being disabled when you get back to the first slide).2) Add a pager. If you can style the pager just enough to where I can see which one the active one is, that would be great. I can take care of the rest of the styling.3) I would like to add an autoplay functionality (in addition to the manual functionality that it already comes with). However, I would like the autoplay functionality to delay just a little longer (by 2 seconds) if the user has landed on a slide by way of the "previous" or "next" button OR clicks on a pager link.I am looking to get this done ASAP, your help is greatly appreciated.I'll send you the html/css file, Javascript file, and JQuery source once we get into contact.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need you ASAP!
10/10/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAswer and thank you for utilising our services.

We do apologise for the long wait

I have this resolved please advice if you still need it

Regards,

G

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi George Sibiya,
I am very grateful that you have the answer and yes, I do really need it!

I have edited the JavaScript code its here

I am just fixing a minor issue with it skipping the last and the first slide after reach either end

I am yet to do 2 and 3

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please I would like your help for 2 and 3
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How long do you could finish the project file, please?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello, I would like to know the status of the content slider. Is there any questions you would like to ask or any concerns you would like to bring up?

I'll be able to get back to after about 8 hours.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to know the solution before 5pm
Ok will do

1 is now done you may download and test while I finish up 2 and 3

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
George, I am impressed the progress you have made with the Task 1. I am looking forward you have done with Task 2 and 3.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, the deadline is less than three hours.

You may check this one out. I am looking the 3 now

You may download again

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have you done all of the
three tasks, please?

You download, test and comment

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I thank you for all of the hard work and I appreciate you. I am going to give you the best rating possible.

its a pleasure

George Sibiya
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
One more thing I fail to notice is the previous and next button is not delayed for 2 seconds. Could you please fix it?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Few more bugs to fix before you go:
Autoplay doesn't work on the "previous" and "next" button
On the pager, it looks like the left arrow works but not the right arrow
Links of the pagers don't go to particular slide
Have the autoplay set to reset and restart when someone when someone get to the slide via a link
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
George Sibiya, please let me know you read this message.
George Sibiya
George Sibiya