Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need a good C++ programmer who can understand data

structures and Algorithms....
I need a good C++ programmer who can understand data structures and Algorithms.
10/9/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services.

Its a bit of work but I can give it a shot. By when do you need it?

Regards,

G

I need this by Friday 13th October.

Ok thanks

George Sibiya
Hi George,You promised me an initial version of the solution for testing Wednesday 11th. That came and went with you asking for extra time. Each time you asked for extra time I gave this to you. Even this Friday morning you asked for approximately an additional 5 hrs to give me my solution. I have given an additional 17hrs today, and still after 1 week I of waiting I have received absolutely NOTHING not even the rough outlines of a solution to any of my questions.My deadline of Friday 13th has been reached, and there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show for this. This is the first time A Just Answer Programming Expert has ever let me down in this way. They have always been honest about what they could or could not do and they NEVER missed they deadlines they promised.***** *****

Ok I have sent my update via mail