Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a problem in a particular line and I am not able to…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem in a particular line and I am not able to figure it out even though I have followed all the necessary steps and the suggestions that I have seen on the web.

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Can you please have a look at it? It is PHP 5.6

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

If you could make it work, that would be great

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
10/6/2017
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can you send an example file?

Here it is:
<?php
libxml_disable_entity_loader(false);$userId = '1288501';
$memberId = '12885';$password = '123456!';
$passkey = 'GAyL&6y~m7';
$ap_param = array(
'UserId' => $userId,
'MemberId' => $memberId,
'Password' => $password,
'PassKey' => $passkey);$client = new SoapClient(
'http://bsestarmfdemo.bseindia.com/StarMFWebService/StarMFWebService.svc?singleWsdl',
array('soap_version' => SOAP_1_2, 'trace' => true)
);
$actionHeader = new SoapHeader('http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing',
'Action',
'http://www.bsestarmf.in/2016/01/IStarMFWebService/getPassword',
true);
$client->__setSoapHeaders($actionHeader);
try {
$client->getPassword(array($ap_param));
} catch(Exception $e) {
var_dump($e);
}
?>
The error is:
string(182) "The message with To '' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to an AddressFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. Check that the sender and receiver's EndpointAddresses agree."
Are you there?
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

I can debug this for you please advice if you still need it

Regards,

G

please go ahead and fix it

k great I'll update you within the next two hours

Ok
So the code works as it is. I just had to install php7.0-soap and enable it by uncommenting the line “extension=soap_snmp.dll”in the php.ini file.
Please advice if you’ve done this already.
Regards,
G
in your case it will be php5.6-soap
We have php5.6
Maybe, i can try it after upgrading it
Ok let me know if the issue persists
can you please post the output?
now i have upgraded to php 7.x, but i don't see that line in my php.ini
still i get the same error even after upgrading it
Ok, what is the exact error message?

Oh and this is my output. The address filter mismatch is not necessarily related to the code:

object(SoapFault)#3 (9) { ["message":protected]=> string(182) "The message with To '' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to an AddressFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. Check that the sender and receiver's EndpointAddresses agree." ["string":"Exception":private]=> string(0) "" ["code":protected]=> int(0) ["file":protected]=> string(59) "/home/me/Downloads/PHP/PhpProject1/index.php" ["line":protected]=> int(20) ["trace":"Exception":private]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(6) { ["file"]=> string(59) "/home/me/Downloads/PHP/PhpProject1/index.php" ["line"]=> int(20) ["function"]=> string(6) "__call" ["class"]=> string(10) "SoapClient" ["type"]=> string(2) "->" ["args"]=> array(2) { [0]=> string(11) "getPassword" [1]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(1) { [0]=> array(4) { ["UserId"]=> string(7) "1288501" ["MemberId"]=> string(5) "12885" ["Password"]=> string(7) "123456!" ["PassKey"]=> string(10) "GAyL&6y~m7" } } } } } } ["previous":"Exception":private]=> NULL ["faultstring"]=> string(182) "The message with To '' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to an AddressFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. Check that the sender and receiver's EndpointAddresses agree." ["faultcode"]=> string(8) "s:Sender" }

That is the same error message, I am also getting it, and I wanted to you to fix it.

Alright, I am out of ideas on this. I'll leave it to other experts

Ok, thanks
George Sibiya
George Sibiya