Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need some help with an excel formula. Microsoft excel

Customer Question
I need some help...

I need some help with an excel formula

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Microsoft excel 2016

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I trying to use an index and match function using three criteria to pull a value off of a chart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I have the formula created and its giving a value but the values are not correct

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Programming
10/3/2017
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services.

Please share the file so I can have a quick look at it

Regards,

G

alright, I am turning in so my response will be delayed

You may feel free to opt me out for other experts if it is urgent

otherwise I can work on your file after about 6 hours if you upload it

I am back you may upload your file or post your formula

Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

can you send an example file that shows your problem?

are you still looking for help with your formula?