Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I'm stuck on coding a calcButton in VB. Visual Studio

I'm stuck on coding...

I'm stuck on coding a calcButton in VB

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Visual Studio Community 2015

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I'd like to have someone walk me through coding this button, I've got the rest of the form coded but I'm stumped on this one.

10/1/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services.

I'll work on this and post when ready to walk you through I am just finalising another task.

Regards,

G

Thank you.
Have you managed to work on my question yet?

Not yet I am still on the other

You may download and test

Thank you, ***** ***** use a function for the area an diameter? And did you use a sub procedure for the perimeter?

Alright, I have updated it to meet the above. You may download again

Hi, does it work as expected?
George Sibiya