Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Same Q as yesterday! Why can't I get into Word Press and…

Customer Question
Same Q as yesterday...

Same Q as yesterday! Why can't I get into Word Press and work with my Website, healthaccessforum.com?

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Everything was done with Word, (currently Word 2016).

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Restore my access to healthaccessforum.com,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I have many articles I wrote about US health and suggested solutions. I also have many blogs that together represent a working manuscript. I'm not going to allow Word Press to unilaterally cut me off from healthaccessforum,com!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Programmer: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

I just checked that url, and it appears that there is nothing in the root directory of the server. Can you give me some background on what transpired?

Until I had my hard drive crash May-June 2017 I was building on my Website, healthaccessforum.com. It took 3 months to correct problems associated with replacing my hard drive. My Word Press website was fully operational before the crash, but I have not been able to access the site since all the computer issues were resolved.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Website Development & Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The question is not closed. I've paid multiple fees today to Answerme without receiving any answers and I am not happy. Unless you are able to resurrect healthaccessforum.com, my 5+ year old website, which was unilaterally dropped by Word Press without warning, I will be disputing those fees.
Programmer: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello, Serge here, do you still want me to check on the website?

Sorry, the question was closed and I was unable to respond.

nigan:Beyond the info already provided: Up 'til my hard drive crashed 3+ months ago I had ongoing access to my website. It took over 2 months to get all related problems fixed. when I got it back, I could not login to my Word Press account and that is where the matter rests. I am not going to allow all the articles and suggestions for a better US health delivery system be lost.E. L. Raffetto

Do you remember where you used to login to control panel for your website? was it at your hosting provider? Are the payments with them up to date for the website hosting?

To the best of my knowledge there were no outstanding charges for my website, healthaccessforum.com. At least I have no messages from Word Press on that score. I went to Word Press's web site yesterday and explained my situation, but have received no response yet.E. L. Raffetto

We already know that your website is offline.

Do you know who was your hosting provider? Web.com or Tucows? Do you know username /password ***** your hosting provider?

I always was able to enter my website by signing into Word Press directly. I don't ever remember having to go through anyone else. However, since my access to my website was curtailed, I may have had Web.com as a hosting provider.E. L. Raffetto

Try logging in here: https://support.web.com/v3/login.aspx

if unable to, please contact web.com support: 1-***-***-****

let me know the outcome

Programmer: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.