Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I know that Excel is a math based program. Is there a way to

Customer Question
learn it with limited math...
I know that Excel is a math based program. Is there a way to learn it with limited math skills?
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: I think 10
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: Ideally, I would like to get a job as a secretary/office clerk/administrative assistant.
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am visually impaired.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Programming
9/28/2017
Programmer: Richard, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Richard, Consultant

Hi there and welcome

Yes you can, it can be used at all levels of Maths from basic to complex, but it can also be used for text based activities as well, eg: Storing names, finding names, lookups ect.

But the best way to learn is wirh a proper online course and one that stars from beginners and progresses you to an expert.

You do not need advance math skills to master it

The course I recommend is here

https://www.udemy.com/microsoft-excel-2013-from-beginner-to-advanced-and-beyond/

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Consultant