Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help getting a drop live calendar in a worksheet. It…

Customer Question
I need help getting...

I need help getting a drop live calendar in a worksheet

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

It is excel 2016 I believe

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Ideal is when we highlight the cell a drop down calendar appears with the current month and a date can be selected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

That should be it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
9/25/2017
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer