Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help getting a drop live calendar in a worksheet. It…

Customer Question
I need help getting...

I need help getting a drop live calendar in a worksheet

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

It is excel 2016 I believe

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Ideal is when we highlight the cell a drop down calendar appears with the current month and a date can be selected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

That should be it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Programming
9/25/2017
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris