Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

OKPR923211 Expert in VB code editing? I have a short VB code…

Customer Question
OKPR923211 Expert in VB code...

OKPR923211 Expert in VB code editing? I have a short VB code that does indenting of source code. I need help in revising it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 2 days by:
9/26/2017
Programmer: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Let me know your VB Script and what all editing you need in it.

Good morning! It's 9:25 am here. No VB script. I have visual basic. When you are online, please let me know.
No additional offer.
When you are online, I will send you files for you to look at.

I am online now.

I just read your message: Please download from my following links:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bnxymyn6cf4e7a1/Bhavik.txt
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3vot6dxc232c75b/SampGood.bas
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tja6vrw59a8nbne/SampBad.bas
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1v72xaokuti5amj/MB86CodeforIndentingaSourcecode.txt
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yn2yg48c8t5w426/VBcodeforIndentingsourcecode.txt

ok

Hi Shiv,

I am sorry, I won't be able to help you in it. I do not have experience of C Basic.

62;I do not have experience of C Basic.
Could you just use psudo code instead of C Basic code? Or any Basic code?
Pseudocode is an artificial and informal language that helps programmers develop algorithms. Pseudocode is a "text-based" detail (algorithmic). Example of Pseudocode:Initialize total to zeroInitialize counter to zeroInput the first gradewhile the user has not as yet entered the sentineladd this grade into the running total
add one to the grade counter
input the next grade (possibly the sentinel)
if the counter is not equal to zeroset the average to the total divided by the counter
print the average
elseprint 'no grades were entered'
Are you online?
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer