Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I had a website developer. He is using sendgrid.net. when we…

Customer Question
I had a website...

I had a website developer. He is using sendgrid.net. when we hit the submit button on the contact form it is not being sent to the registered email

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

This is through my website which is on host gator

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I have tried to set the setting in word press to overcome the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure how to solve this problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
9/23/2017
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our service

I can work on it but on Sunday as I am on another task at the moment

Would that be fine?

Regards,

G

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer