Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

2. Write a function which returns the first vowel in a word.

Customer Question
2. Write a function...

2. Write a function which returns the first vowel in a word. For our
# purposes, the vowels are 'a', 'e', 'i', 'o', and 'u'. Here are
# examples of how the function should work.
#
# >>> first_vowel('computer')
# o
# >>> first_vowel('science')
# idef first_vowel(word):
pass how do I do this

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Python 3.6.2

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Using basic loops

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Hi

Welcome here

You need just function or entire code in .py file?

Here is the function you needed:

https://pastebin.com/raw/mRud2Crt

Let me know if you need anything else or Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please consider adding bonus after rating

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can also come back and add a bonus at a later date by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question page.

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro