Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I do not have a computer programming question - I have had a…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have a computer programming question - I have had a Wordpress website and it has been closed down - I want to re instate it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is not just my machine - it is a Church web page and no one can access the web page

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

We had a contractor to do our set up and she is no longer around - we want to get our e-mail and web page active once again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Yes - we have not made any payments and we need to be able to access that information as well, as our contractor was to be in charge of that as well.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Programming
9/20/2017
Programmer: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you have the information to log into the wordpress panel?

www.lutheranchurchsylvan.com
Username: faithluther
password: pwdadmin
No

Do you know through what web host the site was hosted?

Weebly

You will need to go to this page and login

https://www.weebly.com/#login

Once there, you will need to update your payment information

will do

Please let me know when done

Well John - the information that I have will not let me get into the sight - still - so I guess we may have to start over again - unless you have another option.
This Domain Has Expired, To Renew Please Contact Your Provider.
This is the message when I tried to log in - how do I contact my provider?