Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I need to rearrange this report and turn it into a table. I…

Customer Question
I need to rearrange...

I need to rearrange this report and turn it into a table. I would like to use macro.

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

excel 2016 excel

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I need the VBA language I have the report I can send it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

They can use formulas too I thought VBA might be easier but nothing else How much?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Programming
The format I want is on the last tab.
9/19/2017
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

It is late where I am but will take at look at it tomarrow

looking at your file, can you describe how the data in your sheet 3 which I assume is the output you want, how it relates to the data in sheet1. I cannot see an relation.

'm sorry, I must have missed your response.

Was this something you were still interested in help with?

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer