Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Def main(): keep_going = "n" print("Having trouble with your…

Customer Question
def main(): keep_going = "n"print("Having trouble...
def main():
keep_going = "n"print("Having trouble with your wifi? Let me help!")
print("Frist, reboot the computer and try to conect")while keep_going == "n":
print("Reboot the router and try to connect")
print("Make sure the cables between the router & modem are plugged in firmly")
print("Move the router to a new location and try to connect")
print("Get a new router")keep_going= input("Did that fix the problem")if __name__ == "__main__":
main()The program suppose to print the first 2 questions and ask "Did that fix the problem", if yes then end the program. If no then print 1 solution under the while and ask :Did that fix the problem" ...carries on
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Programming
9/18/2017
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Thank you so much for your question. I am on iit

Please try this one out

My response will be delayed as I am turning in

sol1Attempted = False
    sol2Attempted = False
    sol3Attempted = False
    sol4Attempted = False
Showed undefined variables
NVM I put it in lower case
The program is not working
The user need to answer either no to show the next solution
If yes, then exit
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

HI

Welcome

My name is ***** ***** I will help you

What should be the output if no solution fixed the issue?

okay. got it. here is your working modified code:

https://pastebin.com/raw/ed0Zgku8

make sure to enter lowercase 'yes' or 'no' as response. Let me know if you need anything else or Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please consider adding bonus after rating

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can also come back and add a bonus at a later date by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question page.

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Just following up. You got it my friend?

LogicPro