Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Okay so i have to write a program that prompts someone to…

Customer Question
Okay so i have...

Okay so i have to write a program that prompts someone to enter in the weight of an object in grams, then gives back how many of each weight (100gm, 50gm, 20gm, 10gm, 5gm, 2gm, 1gm) that would match the weight on a balance.

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Java 8

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I know how to prompt for someone to enter in a weight of the object, I'm just struggling on how I can get it to compute back how many of each weight are needed.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Programming
9/18/2017
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Hi