Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Just have a question with list box, visual studio 2015, I…

Customer Question
Just have a question...

Just have a question with list box

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

visual studio 2015

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I just confused with list box ,the question is select a workshop from one list box and a location from another list box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Workshop Number of days Registration FeesHandling Stress 3 Days $595Time Management 3 Days $695Supervision Skills 3 Days $995Negotiation 5 Days $1,295How to Interview 1 $395 Training locations and Lodging FeesLocation Lodging Fees per dayAustin $95Chicago $125Dallas $110Orlando $100Phoenix $92Raleigh $90 When a customer registers for a workshop, he or she must pay the registration fee plus the lodging fee for the selected location. For, example, here are the charges to attend the Supervision Skills workshop in Orlando:Registration: $995Lodging: $100 x 3 days = $300Total: $1,295 just like that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Programming
9/16/2017
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Hi
What is the deadline?
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer