Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I used to be able to run queries using my SQL Developer, I…

Customer Question
Hi, I used to...

Hi, I used to be able to run queries using my SQL Developer

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

I downloaded the program from a class that I took two years ago. Now I get error message that "user account expired and password ***** to be changed"

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Let me tell you version of software that I have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure which version of software that I have. But I would like to be able to use software again....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Programmer: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Was the account you used in school given to you through your school?

through school.

The school likely gave you a temporary license to use while you attended. You would need to purchase a license or subscription to use it again

maybe I should call school IT dept, eh?JOhn, I really want to practice my SQL skills. What website/service do you recommend?
John,you there?

The school IT department may be able to reactivate your account. If not, you could try a program called "MySQL Workbench"

thank you.

No problem, here is a link to MySQL Workbench, does it meet your needs?

https://www.mysql.com/products/workbench/

If it does not, please let me know and I will find another alternative for you to consider.

If it does, I would greatly appreciate it if you could rate my service today.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Have a great day!