Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

My forest C code #include //Here comeds the main…

Customer Question
Hi // My forest...

Hi // My forest C code
#include <stdio.h>
//Here comeds the main method
int main(void){
printf("Hi there, my name is ***** ***** this is my first program!\n");
system("pause"); // to freeze the screen
return 0; //indicted that program complited suucc
} what is wrong with this code ?

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Visual 2013

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Can u check it for me please ? i dont know why i couldn't run the program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No i just want they to check for me the code thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Programming
9/11/2017
Programmer: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are you truing to run it in C, C++, or C#? Also, are you getting any errors?