Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

OKPR99211 I am learning Python and trying to better

OKPR99211 I am learning Python...

OKPR99211 I am learning Python and trying to better understand classes. In this simple example, why does the last statement, print D, not return, C = 3, and how would I access the variable C in other parts of my program? I am trying to understand how to create and modify variables inside a classes methods and then access those variables in other parts of my program. Thanks for helping me understand this issue. class Obj: A = 1 def __init__(self): B = 2 def tran(self): C = 3 this = Obj() D = this.tran() print D

9/10/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

Please try return D instead of print D because that is what print does

Regards,

G

What if i wanted to access multiple variables, can i return multiple

You'd need a function which returns the variable for each variable

George Sibiya