Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Trying to calculate stdev across rows in a pivot table, MS…

Trying to calculate stdev...

Trying to calculate stdev across rows in a pivot table

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

MS xls 2016

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Help me create a DAX formula or calculated field

trying to calculate stdev across Columns in a pivot table.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/29/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services.

I am reviewing your question and will post back shortly

Regards,

G

George Sibiya
Can you contact me please. I think this will be very difficult if we're not communicating real time.

Sorry I stepped away for a moment, I'll post my email address shortly while I complete the answer