Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a homework assignment that is similar to one already…

I have a homework...

I have a homework assignment that is similar to one already posted but the assignment needs to have a gui and be in visual studio 2012

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Visual studio express 2012 for windows desktop

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Ive been looking online for a sample code to point me in the correct direction of making the program myself but i would be happy if the program was already done as well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, thank you

here is the actual assignment
8/18/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

I am reviewing your task I'll post back shortly

Regards,

G

Ok, in what language should it be written?

George Sibiya
C#. I am using visual studio express 2012 for windows

Thanks, I'll update you and/or ask questions in the process

Please download and check if it can run on vs2012 and comment on any improvements.

Its not final, just an update. The report is also in progress

it can run on vs 2012 with no problem.

OK you can download again and test. You can add more customers in the customers.txt inside the debug folder

I'll send the report when down