Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help in responding to the post i just made. Dont even…

Customer Question
I need help in...

I need help in responding to the post i just made

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Dont even knw

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Just need to post a rrsponse relating to what i posted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Programming
8/17/2017
Programmer: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please elaborate the issue?

Thanks,

Kumar

never mind. i dont need help anymore

Okay. Thanks for choosing Just Answer. Do get back to us in case you need anything.

Thanks,

Kumar