Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I used dreamweaver a time ago i am now asked to work on an…

I used dreamweaver a...

I used dreamweaver a long time ago i am now asked to work on an existing site i forgot how to connect to existing server

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

I have dreamweaver cc

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I just am trying to log in. i know that is basic, but i have the logins... just forget how to connect

I want to bring in the site from Network Solutions into dreamweaver. What information is required of the host? Where in Dreamweaver do I go to start
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/17/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services.

On dreamweaver you can go to:

Site >> Manage Sites >> New Site >> Click "Servers" on the left panel >> "+" sign on the window that will open >> Enter the credentials as provided by "Network Solutions"

Please advice if you experience any issues or need more assistance

Regards,

G

George Sibiya
Great. I have connected to the remote server and uploaded the site. I worked with dreamweaver for years, but I cannot now find how to view/edit pages. Do I go to index?
I need to get up and running to make small edits to the site.
That is OK. I have connected to the site. I need to view pages so I can edit.

Please use the email address or the link provided above

George Sibiya
George Sibiya